Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Don't Come Around Here No More

George W. Bush you have fucked up my commute for the last time! This is the FOURTH time I have had to endure closed roads and horrific traffic for your motorcade. I had to put up with your motorcades 3 times in North Carolina, alone. Two of the times you were not even Prez, yet. So, I move 2,000 miles away and what happens? You visit Phoenix, on the night I have to take my husband to the airport. I spent a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes in traffic thanks to your lame duck presidency. While you rode through closed off roads during the Phoenix rush hour. How considerate of you. I only wish you could have also enjoyed the added bonus of my 3 screaming children, who wished they could have left with Daddy, because, I could not get out of traffic to get them fed.

A note to my readers; this is not necessarily a rant because it pertains to G.W., I would have strangled Clinton if he was the one responsible for trapping me in the car, with starving children, for that long. I am not ordinarily a political person, as I like to think that I have better things to do with my time than try to reform politicians. Although, if you have read 100 things about me you can probably guess that I don't care for G.W., but I could also say that about most politicians, democrat or republican. Unless they are raising/lowering my taxes or fixing daycare, they do not affect my daily life and I don't give a rats ass what they are doing or not doing in Washington. If you want to have a political debate, go find one of the pundits’ blogs, there are enough for either side; they think they are educated on the issues. I am not. At this point in my life a newspaper only comes in handy when I have run out of toilet paper.

Oh, one more thing, I do think you should vote. That gives you 4 years of, “I didn’t vote for the sommofabeotch,” bragging rights. That’s pretty important conversation material and also, seems to have something to do with the democratic process.

posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:29 AM |

3 comments

<< Home