Saturday, December 10, 2005

I’ll Bet You Did Not Know It Was Detachable

The other day I was asking my 4 year old if he was going to pee in his bed again that night. You see, he does this with a maddening frequency. We have spoken to the pediatrician about this and he thinks my son just has a small bladder. I can understand that, but what I don’t enjoy is that each night that my son is in trouble or is mad at something, sure as the moon will rise, he will pee in his bed. I have just learned to add changing his sheets, everyday, to my list of things to do.

On this particular day I asked him what he was going to do about going potty at night.

“I think we should take my wiener off.”

“You do, do you?”

“Yes, it just keeps peeing all over my bed at night.”

Bud interjects, “If you take it off, it will never grow back.”

“It won’t?! Then we shouldn’t do that.”



Drink of the day:

Hot Buttered
Rum
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 1:51 PM |

5 comments

<< Home