Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year, You Sunny Beaches

Welcome to 2006. May I be the first to congratulate us all on surviving another year. I have 1 resolution - to get back on my diet and exercise. After that, if I wake up in the morning and no one is screaming, it's gonna be a good day for me.

I wanted to let you know that the no swearing thing is going to kill me. I don't recommend that resolution, at all, I suspect I will be right back at it next week. In the meantime, we are taking another road trip, yes, I am a complete glutton for punishment. We will be enjoying the sites and sounds of San Diego. I will be sure to wave to you as we pass your houses along the way. To that end, I will not be posting or reading until Wednesday or Thursday. I think I will survive. At least it helps with the not cursing vow I made.

One other quick warning to the moms out there. We bought the 'Narnia' PS2 game for my oldest and while there is no Puss N Boots, there is a talking beaver. We have been privy to this conversation for the last week or so.

"Hey, Mr. Beaver is talking to Mrs. Beaver."

"Follow the beaver! There it is!"

"Dad, can you help me find the beaver?"

"I can't find the beaver. Where did the beaver go?"

The last one prompted me to tell my son that those are questions he will probably be spending most of his teenage and adult years trying to find answers to....

Happy New Year!
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 10:36 PM |

16 comments

<< Home