Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This Christmas Chocolate Is Brought to You From the Misers at Hershey's

I bought a tin of Hersey's Kisses for myself for Christmas. I knew I was going to need chocolate reinforcements throughout the weekend (yeah, I know I was just complaining about my ass, shhh - I can have it both ways, I am sure of it) and aren't kisses just the thing?


P1010026

Notice the lovely amount of chocolate in the handy window they provide for you.

Here is what you get once you open it up.

P1010029

I cried, literally, cried, when I saw this. This was all I had to get me through the weekend?

P1010030

Nine candies?

It is a good thing I bought the kids some M&M's and I am not above raiding their candy.

Whew! Crisis averted!
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:21 AM |

9 comments

<< Home