Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Eve 2005

"Christmas is coming,
The goose is getting fat...
I'm even' thinking of cooking, what do you think of that?
I have wrapped a damn thing, and my kids are all sick
Hey, look at me I learned a new trick,
If you haven't got a ha'penny

Then God bless you "

I am taking the kids to see Narnia, so that my husband can wrap away. That is the plan, but 2 of my yougins are running fevers. I know there will be no sleep for me as I will be wrapping after everyone goes to bed.

Here is what I would wish for the bloggers I have met over the last couple of months:

For those of you working to get pregnant, I hope for fertility and babies galore! I also heard about this book and if you have not read it you may want to give it a gander. A Few Good Eggs, I saw this on the Today show (Matt Lauer, mmm, where was I?) and the main thing they pointed out was seeing a fertility Endocrinologist, right away. I don't know peep about infertility, but it certainly seems like the world would be a better place if you were all to procreate. I'll keep my finger's crossed.

For those of you working on relationships. I wish you all the best and all the clarity and sanity you could hope for....and this book. Anything she says, do just the opposite and your relationship should work out fine (had you worried there for a minute didn't I?).

For those of you who think we are strongly divided by political lines, here is your book. The picture of the Supreme Court Justices, naked is just not to be missed. If this book does not make you laugh, something is broken, go get it fixed.

Here is a book for all of us to read and count our blessings with Marjorie. I have not read this book yet, but I heard her husband talk about it on NPR.

Here is a book for those of you who wanted to know the answer to this question.

Finally, I give you my favorite book of all time.

If you did not get your books by now, please call Amazon and chew them a new one for me.

I want to thank each of you for writing your blogs and comments and for stopping by Ditsy Chick. I look forward to getting to know you better in the future.

Enjoy the Holidays - whichever you celebrate and the time with your loved ones!

Denice ~ The Ditsy Chick


Drink of the day:

Pull out the bottle of Vodka from its hiding spot, get a funnel and throw-'em back.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:23 PM |

13 comments

<< Home