Friday, December 30, 2005

Seven Days

This morning my mother informed me she let my father read my blog. Since I created the mother-reading-my-blog, problem in the first place (with a little help from Abe), I suppose this new development is my fault as well.

My father’s assessment? Apparently, I swear too much. So, for a little trial run at a New Year’s resolution, I am going to promise not swear in my blog for an entire week. I am not including any comments I make on anyone else's site in this resolution, baby steps here, folks.

So, I’m just going to get it all out now.

Holysonofafarklehoppingfrogyousonofabitchinassholemotherfucking-turdtonguedweaselfromsevenfathersIhopeyoueatshitanddie!

Well, slap my ass and call me Betty, I feel better already! One week, ready-set-go!
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 11:44 PM |

10 comments

<< Home