Wednesday, December 14, 2005

If It Worked For Him....

This is a conversation with my 4 year old, Scootie.

S: "Mom, you know that Spongebob where the bad Spongebob cartoon erases Spongebob's butt?"

DC: "Yesss, I do." (Do I like where this is going?)

S: "Is that your favorite?"

DC: "My favorite part of that cartoon?"

S: "Yes."

DC: "Yes, it is."

S: "Mine too. I wish that I could erase my butt, so, it would not fart anymore."

DC: "How would you poop?'

S: "I would draw a butt that could poop, but not fart."

I should probably tell you to click on the title of the blog to see the picture I linked for Spongebob. In fact, if you don't know this about my blog, all blog titles with the 3 circles next to it have a link you can click on that is somewhat relevant to the posting. Today's pic is a doozy.

Drink of the day:

Tom & Jerry

This version of the recipe calls for one egg per serving, so you can adjust servings accordingly.
Separate the eggs, placing the yolks in a Tom & Jerry or mixing bowl.

Beat egg whites until firm peaks begin to form.
Beat the yolks until they are very thin.
Fold whites into the yolks.
Add one teaspoon to one tablespoon of sugar (according to taste and consistency) for each egg.
Add a touch of cinnamon, allspice, and ground cloves.

This is now your batter.

Preheat your mugs with hot water.
Put one tablespoon of the batter, 1 oz. Brandy, 1 oz. Rum into the mug.
Fill to top with very hot milk or boiling water, stirring gently.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 4:07 PM |

2 comments

<< Home