Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Morning Confessional

Denice
Confession, it is good for the soul. Try it sometime…

Once upon a time, I interviewed at a bank for a Teller position. I was 19 years old and working in a bank seemed so much more inviting than working at the local greasy spoon. I actually managed to land an interview. I have to say, that when I walked in for my interview, I looked hot. I had on my Jones of NYC, black, straight skirt (size 6) and matching black jacket, an ivory silk blouse with gold buttons, and Amalfi gold shoes, hot, I tell you. I was a shoo-in for the job.

Right up until they asked me this question.

What do you want to do in 5 years?

Here is my answer, not edited in any way to save my pride.

I don’t know, graduate from college, get married, maybe buy a house.

End of interview.

Could someone please explain to my why I did not get this job? Seriously, I looked good.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 10:13 AM |

19 comments

<< Home