Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Night Confessional

Confession, it is good for the soul. Try it sometime.

Sorry, this is a little late today. I suspected this was coming and wanted to wait, just in case. I confess, I have been keeping a secret from you for the past couple of weeks. Can you guess what it is about? Like it? Me too. As you can see, I have been released from template purgatory and have something a little bit more personalized to show for it.

I did pay someone to do this to me. As I don't have the time or the patience to play around with HTML myself. This was done by a lovely HS English Teacher named Ginger. You can click on the link on the sidebar to find out more about her. I picked her, because, I liked the Suburban Turmoil template (Lucinda's blog) and her prices are really reasonable.

Anyway, I feel like I got all gussied up. I cannot believe how much better I feel when I see this template, it's like I have a new outfit of my own. WTF? Perhaps, this is because this blog is all you see of me and I wanted it to feel like it had more of my own touch.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 10:02 PM |

26 comments

<< Home