Thursday, September 21, 2006

Entered A Contest - Why I Need A Getaway

You should enter it as well...click on the blog title to get to the contest. Here is what I wrote....

In the last 12 months, I have moved 1,000 miles South from Idaho to Phoenix, changed jobs and become a single mother. It has been quite an adventure. I have 3 small boys and being their source of support is fulfilling it can also be hectic. To top it all off I am training for the Breast Cancer 3-Day, here in Phoenix November 3-5, which requires walking and training 6 days a week.

Through all of this I have somewhat neglected my best friends and myself and the only regret I have is not spending more time reaffirming those relationships which have carried me through some of the most difficult times of my life. I need time to reconnect with them and myself both for myself and to be the best parent I can be to my children.

I dream of a girls weekend in New York City, I want to see a play and most of all I dream of sleeping without a single soul bouncing on my bed telling mommy to get up at 6 am.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 2:29 PM |

17 comments

<< Home