Monday, November 07, 2005

Oh, My Aching Back!

Since re-entering the office environment, I have been getting reacquainted with an old nemesis – high frickin’ heels. I have never liked them, I have never mastered walking in them and at just under 5’8”, I don’t need them for the height. In fact, in heels, I tower over 97.22% of most women and can see the bald spots of men, while looking at their faces. To top off the issue, I have a pinched nerve in my back and it is not doing any better with this gawd awful heels!

In light of this I have something to get off my chest…………………..

Carrie Bradshaw you can take your stilettos and shove them up your c-- (no, I won't use the whole word, let's go for euphemisms here; nether regions, female parts, beaver - pick your favorite)!!!!!
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 3:02 PM |

1 comments

<< Home