Sunday, December 18, 2005

This That and the Other

No theme to this post. Just have some stuff I wanted to share.

First of all, I would like to congratulate Yna for getting a new job. She is moving up from tacky Vegas cocktail waitress to a pole dancer! Congrats to Yna, I know you will go far with this career move. Fly high girl.

Secondly, I wanted to let you know I have updated my blog list. If you have not already, go visit them all, they are all great folks.

Finally, I successfully navigated the waters of my oldest son’s first playdate in Phoenix, today. I would like to state for the record, I find the notion of playdates to be asinine, but if I do not want my children to enjoy being social pariahs for years to come, playdates we must have. The little guy that came over was cute as pie and he is quite outgoing. That is good for my oldest son since he is a little shy. I think I passed muster on the domestic side as well, as my apartment was sparkling clean (ahem, just don’t look in the closets or under the beds – I have not quite gotten around to cleaning them out, yet). More about my domestic talents tomorrow.

Cheers – I am off to bed.


Drink:

Christmas
Pale Ale
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:06 PM |

2 comments

<< Home