Monday, February 13, 2006

At Last

Well, now, we could not let the big V-Day pass without comment could we? Apparently not.



heart



Here are a couple of romantic stories about my husband (and partially inspired by Tink).

Numero Uno - One fine day, my husband and I were watching Oprah. She posed the question to the audience, "what would you do, if you wife and children were drowning and you had to chose between you wife and child to rescue?"

Pat yells, "I'd take the kid!!!"

This is the right answer isn't it? I agree it is. However, we did not have any children at the time and all I could do was think, "great, he's chosen some yet-to-be-conceived child over me." I huffed about it for days, ahem, I might still huff about it, even now.


Numero Dos - Our wedding reception was an outdoor reception, at the
Millcreek Inn, in Millcreek Canyon, just outside of Salt Lake City. It was beautiful, the food was amazing, the atmosphere was everything I had dreamed of - friends and family mingling and laughing all under God's canopy. We did the first dance of the night and we danced to Sting's "When We Dance." I was under the spell of the music, dancing alone on the dance floor with my beloved, when he whispers in my ear, " Jesus, how long is this damn song anyway?" Yeah, he still got lucky that night, I was drunk, what can I say.

Here are some romantic sensual gestures I have been wishing for lately (I am taking any offers that come my way, at this point, I am willing to consider women, it has been THAT damn long).

A woman loves to have her hair upswept and her neck kissed, gently to the ear.
Being encompassed by a man in a reassuring hug, just because he feels like it.
Hands gliding gently up your thighs.
Kisses from our navels to our necks.
Hot breath, next to our ears.
Fingers moving gently down your back.
Kissing the inside of your wrist.
Touching the back of our knees and moving slowly down to the ankles.
Gentle kisses and tugging on the earlobe.

Leading up to a hot bath with lilac salts and rose pedals. The door locked and the kids kept away....



heart_2

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Happy Valentine's Day!

posted by Ditsy Chick @ 10:32 PM |

15 comments

<< Home