Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Buck(shot) Stops Here

During this time of National tragedy, I would never want to take advantage of this moment to make fun of this man. It would not be appropriate to poke fun of someone I view with general dislike, just to kick him when he is down. Furthermore, I would not want to say anything along the lines of, "if this is how he treats his friends, where are the bodies of his enemies hidden?" Yes, it is a good thing, I am such a decent human being.

I would like to draw your attention to a change in the sidebar. There is a new 'contact me' link on the left hand navigator. I am adding a new regular feature to my blog, "Ask Ditsy". You can send me an email to ask me any question you have always wanted to know the answer to; it could be questions about me, how to get out of a sticky situation or general advice (why anyone would want me to give you any advice at all is a good question all by itself). Please indicate if you wish your question to stay anonymous or the name you want to have attached to the question. Also, indicate if you just want me to send an email response to you or if it is acceptable to have it appear on my blog. If I get a good question by tomorrow, I will begin the feature tomorrow.


posted by Ditsy Chick @ 8:49 PM |

15 comments

<< Home