Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Evil Science Experiment

My youngest son has devised a sleep deprivation experiment and I am the only participant. We are on Night 6 of "not letting Mommy get a full night's rest". How am I doing? Fine*, great, I finally took youngest child to the doc's today and he has an ear infection. That should, at least, stop the screaming (both mine and his).

*And when I say fine, I mean I feel like rose petal left too long in the dry, sun and when the slightest breeze touches my brittle skin, I break into pieces and tumble to the ground. I am a real dream to be around today.

On the plus side, I was able to finally update my blogroll with sites that I should have added months ago! I caught up on everyone's blog (I think) and I am going to bed on-time tonight.


Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.



Busted

posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:50 PM |

26 comments

<< Home