Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ask Ditsy

Why does my husband insist I rub his back EVERY night when he knows I HATE doing it?

- Melanhead


Dear Melanhead,

I am an admitted backrub-o-phile and a married woman. So, I think I have this one covered. First things first, when we decide to marry another human being, are we not agreeing to make their lives as difficult as possible? Wouldn't asking a spouse to do something that brings us personal enjoyment and causes our spousal unit grief, be the pinnacle of what it means to be married? Don't you feel for my husband right about now? At least that is why I would ask you to do something you hated, each and every night. It may be, he just really, really likes it.

I any case, do what I do best, outsource the onerous task. For only $600, this little baby can be yours. If you look at the cost benefit of a night's peace for the rest of your life, I am sure you will find it to be a worthwhile investment.







chair


It might even have a spin cycle - just for the lady of the house. Just by purchasing this chair, you could let your beloved know how much his comfort and wishes mean to you. The downside is, he may never get out of this chair again.

If the $600 chair is not to be found in your household cookie jar, there is always this alternative...



self massage

I am sure it comes with a manual. Wish him the best and go get an early start on your sleep.

Sincerely,

Ditsy

Burining question on your mind? Want to have the mysteries of the universe revealed? Send me a question and I will answer it in an upcoming post. Please submit any and all questions to me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' line on the lefthand navigator (it will give you my email address without my having to reveal it to spambots).

posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:30 PM |

13 comments

<< Home