Monday, March 27, 2006

Entropy Entry

spongebob




Practical tip for the day, all for you, free of charge!

What to do when you youngest pees through his diaper onto your only serviceable pair of black pants.

Survey the rip in seat of your other pair of black pants. If the rip is less that 1 inch in length, grab the closest pair of clean, black underwear and ** voila ** problem solved, no sewing required.

I, of course, did not do this, just a helpful suggestion.

Is it drafty in here?


*--------* *---------* *----------*

To a specific anonymous male I spoke with last week:

My eyes are located about 1.5 feet above where you were looking while we spoke. Seriously, while I am flattered and proud of my girls and I, like you, think they are amazing, they cannot answer your questions.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 8:39 PM |

14 comments

<< Home