Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Why They Do What They Do

Some of you may remember I suffered without furniture for some time, before my furniture arrived for my apartment. Not to name, names, but Ashley furniture took 12 weeks to deliver what they said would take 4-8 weeks and let’s not forget, they still have not delivered the sofa table. They tried to twice and it was broken each time, they deliver again on the 26th, third time is the charm, but I digress.

This is a conversation my middle son started about buying new furniture, while we were in the car on the way to somewhere - hell, I don’t remember where I was going – I probably forgot where I was going then, as well and ended up at the ice cream shop -

"Mom, we need to go big furniture shopping again."

"Why is that?"

"Baby threw up on the couch."

"Yes, but I cleaned it up."

"Wellll, it still stinks."

Oldest child adds, “What about that Oxy-clean stuff? That will get it out, it gets everything out. Nothing works better!”

“Yeah, we need Oxy-clean. Are you gonna buy it Mom? It really works, they said so on TV.”



oxyclean


------------

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have been on an in home sabbatical. My eldest had strep and my hubby is here visiting. Blogger isn't helping much either. I am still kicking and I just want to give everyone a blanket apology for my neglect.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:22 PM |

23 comments

<< Home