Thursday, November 10, 2005

An Open Letter to the Dickweed who walked away from the copier without adding toner.

Thank you for your courtesy and thoughtfulness of letting the newbie learn this valuable new skill. What a learning experience! I especially appreciated the learning opportunity on the day I am meeting my SVP for the first time. I am enjoying the black toner spots on my white shirt that I just picked up from the cleaners last night. Thankfully, one of our more observant co-workers noticed that I was not just sporting a she beard and clued me in to my toner covered chin.

If I ever find out who you are, dear colleague, I’ll be sure to send you a thank you, appropriate to my level of gratitude – in fact, the pet store just received a new shipment of frozen mice, wouldn’t a dozen of them defrosted on your desk feel appropriate?.

Your Ever Humble Protégé.
posted by Ditsy Chick @ 9:35 AM |

0 comments

<< Home