Monday, June 16, 2008

An Explanation of Sorts

Some of you have noticed, I am back (typos 'n all), more back than I have been for over a year now. I thought, I would tell you what brings me back. I have been around, since I stopped regularly posting. If you read my blog during 2006, you know I got in trouble for blogging at work. That lead me to not really using my work computer to blog and since I did not have a home computer it was pretty much the end of the line for Ditsy.

Since then, my children's school mandated internet reading activities as part of their curriculum and I bit the bullet and got a computer. So, it made posting and reading blogs, much easier.





Update: I want you to know I completed the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk. It was completely amazing and maybe, when my kids are older, I will do it again. I met some good friends and I have been supporting people in the subsequent year since I walked. That is me at the end of the 3 day with my friends, people I spent 4 months training with in the Arizona heat.





3-Day 2006 041

Those are my feet, I quasi sprained my ankle on day one, after half stepping off of the sidewalk, but other than that, no blisters and smooth sailing.

I did not stopped writing stories, while I was gone, no, I just inundated my friends with instant messages, text messages and emails. So, to keep my friendships and give the real life folks in my life a bit of a break, here I am. Oh, and my bff, Yna, introduced me to
Twitter (and blogging, that's TWO Yna, I am counting)and am I ever addicted to Twitter.

Blogger Buddies: I will say, that those of you that are still here, I am so glad (I miss the ones who have left and cannot bring myself to delete some of the links, even though they are not posting anymore) and I tried to keep up, but I know things change and I haven't been around for awhile. I hope to meet other new folks as well and we'll see how the posting goes, so far, so good.

I am reminded of why I started blogging, I write to keep sane, to try to make light of some of the more difficult situations life has to offer and to entertain. I truly hope my posts make you chuckle and you come back for more. Because, let's face it, few, if any of us, blog just to read ourselves (that is waaaay too close to talking to yourself and that would mean I was nuts and I would have to start paying someone to listed to my warped logic and I am not doing it!).

Con Mucho Amor,
Ditsy



Labels: , , , ,

posted by Ditsy Chick @ 7:07 PM |

5 comments

<< Home