Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Love This Picture




That's right, I said that I liked this picture and I am in it (the one on the left). That never happens. You see I have always hated having my picture taken. It's legendary. It almost physically pains me to let someone take my picture. Not this one though. This one was taken by the woman second from the right (who is pregnant with her first child) and these are some of my best friends in the world (Yna isn't there though).

We took these for our friend who is moving to Iowa. We put it into a scrapbook along with other crazy pictures we took in the 108 degree heat. It all turned out, I think.

And for once, warts and all, I am glad I let someone take my picture. I doubt this happens again in my lifetime.




posted by Ditsy Chick @ 5:57 PM |

3 comments

<< Home